Saturday, February 7, 2015

Week 1 EOC My voice

Azalea Ventura


            Has a child I always remember dreaming about runways, celebrities, models, cameras, all about fashion. I was fascinated just with a fashion dream overall. I come from a humble family, born in California raised in Mexico, came to United States when I was 10 yrs. Old, my  mother at the time open her own bridal shop in which I used to helped doing everything for wedding dresses, I stated my family at a young age, I had the necessary to work, and work hard for my kids and myself, as a single mom school was not an option for me anymore at that point of my life I decided to focus on my family working as a dental assistant descent job and career but not what I dreamed of . Later in life I worked for a modeling school in which I realized fashion, runways is what I need to focus and work for. I believe and know that Art institute will give me the tools to develop my ability of design what I want, I always had the passion for and one day my name will be in the runways.

No comments:

Post a Comment